It's finally here. We're thrilled to unveil the new and refreshed site design for www.thegospelforoc.com.
The first thing you probably noticed when you got here is that the branding is more closely integrated with The Gospel Coalition's. If you're familiar with our story, then you already know that The Gospel for OC began as a blog, but matured into a network of churches, and eventually launched TGC's Orange County regional chapter. Our new website and branding is intended to reflect this identity as an official TGC regional chapter. We've partnered with Church Plant Media, a web design firm that designed many of TGC's regional websites. They do fantastic work, and we are pleased with how it turned out.
Here are a few of the website's features to check out:
- Events – This includes a list of local events hosted by our regional chapter or its associated churches. For example, you can learn more about the O.C. Orphan Care Summit or find out when our next pastors' luncheon is.
- Resources – Here you'll find a list of local resources, along with TGC resources that might serve your church well.
- Blog – This will be where we post regular news and updates on The Gospel for OC. We will also post various articles and stories relating to theology, ministry, and mission in Orange County.
- Media – Download or stream messages about gospel-centered life and ministry. For example, check out the foundational messages from Tim Keller and D.A. Carson, or check back for messages by local OC pastors.
- Churches – Find a church that belongs to our network.
More information is forthcoming.
Since launching this site was a team effort, I would like to thank:
- Jon Maxim at Church Plant Media for his tireless effort in getting this website off the ground. Jon, Tanner, and the rest of the CPM team provided timely and excellent support during our building stages.
- Cameron Morgan for his offering his masterful help and consultation in all things related to design and graphics.
- Blue Letter Bible for providing the time and staffing needs to help get this labor finished.
We hope and pray that this site serves you well as we strive to promote gospel-centered ministry for the next generation.